- Feel the adrenaline at the challenging rapids of the Pacuare River
- Be captivated by the secrets of the Talamanca Mountains
- Delight a private romantic dinner enlivened by the sounds of nature under the stars.
- Be impressed by the breathtaking Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy a relaxing time at your private thermal swimming pool in the intimacy of your villa
- Experience the cultural authenticity, fun eco-adventures, sustainable luxury and peaceful hospitality at Punta Islita
- Learn about the coffee tradition and taste a delicious cup of coffee
Day # 01
Upon arrival at Juan Santamaria International Airport, our representative will receive and transfer you to Hotel Grano de Oro where you will begin an experience full of unique and unforgettable moments.
Today an exciting blend of adventure and intimacy with nature awaits you; upon arrival to Pacuare River, your adrenaline will face challenging rapids in a scenario of real natural beauty recognized by National Geographic as one of the top ten scenic rivers in the world. At the end of your river adventure, this trip takes you to the Pacuare Lodge a magical place in the middle of the rainforest.
Day # 03
Be captivated by the secrets of the Talamanca Mountains and the majesty of its biodiversity from the rainforest canopy that will awake your senses to the breathtaking scenery.
Your experience in this magical place will be celebrate with a private romantic dinner enlivened by the sounds of nature under the stars.
Day # 04
Your amazing experience continues into one of the most breathtaking scenery in the Northern Zone of Costa Rica, Arenal Volcano rainforest. The Nayara Springs will be your host, providing a quiet sleep in your luxury villa surrounded by lush nature.
Day # 05
Spend your day enjoying the privacy of your own thermal plunge pool and sitting area surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens in the privacy and exclusivity of your luxurious room.
Day # 06
Today you will be transfer to the sunny Nicoya Peninsula in Guanacaste where the Hotel Punta Islita is located, inserted in an open hill towards a small bay surrounded by tropical forest and colorful communities inviting guests to live authentic experiences and emotions. Learn the secrets of the residents of this area identified as a Blue Zone, one of five regions in the world with the highest levels of healthy longevity.
Day # 07
Today enjoy a destination that offers its guests an attractive mixture of experiences where the beach, eco-adventure, local art and the best of Costa Rican hospitality go hand in hand the commitment to sustainability and community; making unforgettable moments.
Day # 08
Relax and enjoy the perfect mix of a magical natural setting bathed by the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean that provide colorful sunsets enlivened by the sound of birds.
After a beautiful day, a romantic dinner awaits you in a special environment where torches, the gentle breaking of the waves and the coastal breeze provides a dream setting to continue living unforgettable moments.
Day # 09
A domestic flight transfer you to San José, on arrival a tour guide will take you to discover the culture and history of Costa Rican coffee in one of the most emblematic plantations on the slopes of the Poas Volcano. Doka Estate owned by the Vargas family, who have been dedicated to coffee production since 1931 and some years ago decided to share with the world the art and tradition of our Golden Bean.
Day # 10
Today is the transfer to Juan Santamaria International Airport to say goodbye to your romantic and inspiring experience in this tropical paradise.
- 02 nights at Hotel Grano de Oro-Superior room
- 02 nights at Pacuare Lodge – Honeymoon room
- 02 nights at Nayara Springs – Springs Villa room
- 03 nights at Hotel Punta Islita – Deluxe Oceanview room
- Private transfer on minivan with bilingual guide (English-Spanish) from Juan Santamaría International Aiport to San José
- Shared transfer with guide from San José to Pacuare Lodge (entrance by river - rafting)
- Shared transfer on 4x4 from Pacuare Lodge to Siquirres
- Private transfer on minivan with bilingual guide (English-Spanish) from Siquirres to La Fortuna, Arenal
- Private transfer on minivan with bilingual guide (English-Spanish) from La Fortuna to Guanacaste
- Shared transfer from Hotel Punta Islita to Islita local airstrip
- Local flight from Islita to San José
- Private transportation with bilingual guide (English-Spanish) to visit the coffee tour
- Private transfer on minivan with bilingual guide (English-Spanish) from San José to Juan Santamaría International Airport
- Hotel Grano de Oro: Breakfast
- Pacuare Lodge : Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Nayara Springs : Breakfast
- Hotel Punta Islita: Breakfast & 01 Romantic dinner
TOURS & ACTIVITIES
- Pacuare Lodge: Canopy & Swedish massage
- Hotel Punta Islita: Private dinner & visit to local community
- San José: Coffee tour with lunch
- Gratuities for tour guides and drivers
- Additional drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Activities not mentioned on this program
- Departure taxes