- Explore the most remarkable destination of Costa Rica at your own speed and flexibility.
- Admire the magnificence view of Arenal Volcano
- Replenish your energies at the hot springs
- Enjoy a scenic drive around the Arenal Lake
- Be impressed by the biodiversity of the cloud forest
- Enjoy the nature and beauty of La Paz Waterfalls Gardens
- Live a unique encounter with the crocodiles at Tárcoles River
- Don´t miss the opportunity to explore Manuel Antonio National Park
Day # 01
Welcome to Costa Rica¡ Upon your arrival at Juan Santamaría International Airport our representative will be meeting you at the exit gate to introduce you to your unforgettable adventure itinerary in Costa Rica. You will enjoy a private transfer to your selected hotel at San Jose.
Overnight: At selected hotel in San José
Meals: No included
Today you will enjoy an interesting journey to La Fortuna de San Carlos, where you can admire the rural landscapes of one of the areas where agricultural and livestock provide an important contribution to the economy. Arriving at La Fortuna you will appreciate the simplicity and warmth of a village in the foothills of the majestic Arenal Volcano imposed on the landscape surrounded by lush flora and fauna.Overnight at selected hotel in Arenal.
Day # 03
An adventure day in the rainforest awaits you ¡ Don´t miss the opportunity to explore the best combination of nature, adventure and relaxation just in one spot.
After a day fullness of exciting emotions you will take a relaxing time at the hot springs to replenish your energies.Overnight at selected hotel in Arenal.
Day # 04
A scenic journey around the Arenal Lake will be the perfect way to begin your expedition to Monteverde, considered as the most well-known cloud forest in the world for its wide variety of biodiversity, important conservation contributions and scientific researches.Overnight at selected hotel in Monteverde
Day # 05
Today you can explore the secrets of the cloud forest due to its high altitude 4,662 ft (1,440 m) above sea level Monteverde embraces the 2,5% of worldwide biodiversity that offers a unique experience to the nature lovers.
Don´t miss a visit to Santa Elena, a small and quaint town that brings you the opportunity to delight local restaurants or buy a souvenir.Overnight at selected hotel in Montenverde
Day # 06
Today you will drive to the Central Pacific Coast, a stop at the Tarcoles River offers you the opportunity to observe one of the largest populations of American crocodile in America also a wide biodiversity of waterfowl and one of the most important conservation area of the Scarlet Macaw in Costa Rica, Carara National Park.
On the route to Quepos you will travel along the coastline enjoying beautiful landscapes, small villages, African palm plantations and a wide variety of flora and fauna.Overnight at selected hotel in Manuel Antonio
Day # 07
During your stay at Quepos you will have a variety of activities to enjoy but definitely a visit to the Manuel Antonio National Park is an unparalleled experience that we recommend you. This national park embraces impressive landscapes, white sand beaches and the lush foliage of the tropical forest with a unique biodiversity in its natural and breathtaking habitat; three monkey species, sloths, iguanas, basilisk, white-nosed coati, snacks, bats and 184 bird species that will be share with you the park.
After your expedition day you can enjoy a relaxing beautiful sunset.Overnight at selected hotel in Manuel Antonio
Day # 08
Today you will have the time to continue exploring Manuel Antonio and drive back to San José.Overnight at selected hotel in San José
Day # 09
Today is your transfer to the Juan Santamaria International Airport for your fly back home, remembering the beautiful moments lived during your own adventurous Costa Rica holidays.Meals: Breakfast
- 02 Nights at Crowne Plaza Hotel - Deluxe Room
- 02 Nights at Arenal Paraiso & Springs- Superior Room
- 02 Night at Monteverde Country Lodge- Standard Room
- 03 Nights at Tabulia Tree Hotel & Villas- Superior Room
- Private transfer in minivan with bilingual tour guide from the Juan Santamaría International Airport to the Selected hotel in San Jose
- Car rental
- Crowne Plaza Hotel: Breakfast
- Arenal Paraiso & Spa : Breakfast
- Monteverde Country Lodge: Breakfast
- Tabulia Tree Hotel & Villas: Breakfast
TOURS & ACTIVITIES
If you want to add tours and activities to this program for our staff will be a pleasure to assist you
- Tours and activities
- Departure taxes